Happy New Year!
Let’s be honest here, it was 2016. We’re pretty sure everyone was looking forward to the new year for one reason or another. At Neat PR though, we’ve got different reasons to look ahead. After the successful year we’ve had – client events, loads of publicity, interviews galore – we’re hoping 2017 will be just as good, if not better. Here’s a look back at a selection of our favourite showcase moments…
- Ali Miller:
- The “quintessentially British” tea set from Ali Miller became a popular choice for journalists after featuring in BBC’s Sherlock. The Lady thought so too, featuring the Hampstead Heath tea in their classy gift guide
- Flying Tiger Stores:
- In a piece that started a wave of press for Flying Tiger in the new year, The Observer dedicated a massive two-page spread to their “fun” rise to prominence in the retail world
- Imperial War Museum Shop:
- As part of a roundup for gifts of every decade, the Metro included IWM’s “Victory in the Kitchen” oven gloves, reminiscent of the 1940s
- Named “The best gift for a pint-sized speed demon,” our favourite children’s Karbon bike promoted its light-weight ride on the pages of The Telegraph‘s Luxury section
- Matchstick Monkey:
- The cutest teething friend was recognised by Junior Magazine in this article, where Matchstick Monkey debuted as a “toy and teether” in one!
- National Theatre Shop:
- Forget keyboards – Shortlist named three of National Theatre’s pens in June, along with descriptions of each from the shop’s own Tom Dykes
- Natura Siberica:
- S Magazine‘s Laura Mulley wrote a stunning one-page review for our organic, herbal-infused beauty products featuring glamorous closeups in August
- Natural History Museum Shop:
- The Lottie doll, popularly sold in the Natural History Museum’s shop, was the centre of attention – Nominated for a “Toy of the Year Award 2017,” Stylist wrote a glowing review of its empowering role for little girls
- Rockin’ Baby:
- Rockin’ Baby’s site crashed after The Sun featured their adorable onesie in a Black Friday Special while noting Rockin’ Baby’s charitable donation to orphaned children in Sierra Leone
- Royal Academy Shop:
- Harper’s Bazaar obviously thought well of the gorgeous homeware sold in the Royal Academy shop! It featured in their glossy pages in a December roundup
- Silver Cross:
- In addition to numerous sightings in Instagram posts, gift guides and more, this nursery brand’s big moment came with a feature in OK! Magazine. The article, about the birth of Emily MacDonagh and Peter Andre’s new baby boy, featured large photos of a beautiful nursery and bedding set from Silver Cross
- Sgt. Smith:
- Hello, Chrimbo-inspo! Hello! included our favourite children’s accessory, Sgt. Smith’s gorgeous light boxes, as part of this Gift Guide for kids
- Urban Cottage Industries:
- Lights, Camera… Newspapers? The i sat down in July with Stanley Wilson, the mastermind behind Urban Cottage Industries, telling his story and including four pictures over two pages.
- Tate Shop:
Okay, you caught us there. That last one’s from this year technically…but can we help it? 2017’s off to a good start.